Standard pricing and payment policies
Method of Payment
Contributors are paid a royalty every time their images are sold.
- When one of your images is downloaded, credits are immediately added to your account. The amount of credits earned depends on your royalty rate and the size of the file sold.
- Credits can be converted to currency when there are at least 50 credits in your account. Fotolia does not charge transaction fees.
- Credits will be converted to the currency of the Fotolia geography that your account was created in.
- Currency will be transferred directly into your PayPal or Moneybookers account. You can then transfer money from these accounts to your bank account. PayPal and Moneybookers memberships are free – learn more.
- To prevent fraud, members must wait at least 45 days after the first royalty payment before they can cash out.
Please find below the links to the different pricing charts according to the type of content you sell: